CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Jane Austen continued.

I had a lot of fun taking this quiz. It is a little hard to answer some of the questions about ones self, but apparently I am most like Lizzy. Here is what it had to say:

You are Elizabeth Bennett of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

I believe I've taken the quiz before and had completely different results, so I suppose that will depend on your mood/outlook while taking the quiz.

On another note I thought I would share something rather funny that happened yesterday. I asked Violet to come upstairs for something. She replied by saying,"I'm watching this cooking show and I don't want to miss it." KBYU has cartoons she watches some mornings, since it was lunch time there was a cooking show on and she was hooked. I asked her what they were making and all she said was,"Something yummy." Maybe it isn't funny to anyone else but me, but a four year old engrossed in a cooking show! I find that comical!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm Elinor Dashwood.

"You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see."

SonomaVal said...

Hi Melissa,

I can see you as Elizabeth for sure, you are all those things and have always been really consistent! Love ya!