CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday's Child is....

Ok, well now hopefully it is official that Myra will be born on the 4th of October. I called and talked to the lady that does the scheduling with the hospital and she said we were all set fort he 4th. Hopefully this isn't some type of queer mix-up again. We will see if this time is for real.

I was thinking how interesting it is that all of my children (so far....) have been born on a different day of the week. I wonder how try the nursery rhyme is:

Monday's child is fair of face,Tuesday's child is full of grace;Wednesday's
child is full of woe,Thursday's child has far to go;Friday's child is loving
and giving, Saturday's child works hard for its living;But the child that is
born on the Sabbath day Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.


So, lets see Elaine was born on a Friday night.....definitely loving and giving! Violet was born on a Monday morning. She is beautiful, but lets face it, of course she was going to be. I mean, just look at her parents! :) Ashton was born on a Wednesday, like me. I don't quite know how I feel about being full of woe. The definition is not very promising. In fact it makes me down right depressed!
n. Deep distress or misery, as from grief; wretchedness. See Synonyms at regret.
Misfortune;
calamity: economic and political woes.

That explains a lot about my life.....poor Ashton! And, as long as all goes as planned, Myra will be here on a Thursday. So she has far to go. I'm not sure if that implies she starts out behind and has farther to go to catch up to the rest, or that she is going places! I'm hoping for the latter! Darin was born on a Sunday. He is bonny. He is blithe. Sometimes he's good j/k. He is good! And he is happy/gay. I find it intriguing that part of the definition of blithe is: without thought or regard; carefree; heedless. I guess nothing more needs to be said about that!

I am counting down the days until the baby is born. Even though the weather has cooled immensely, I am still HOT! I can hardly sleep at night. I am praying we get more cold nights so I can open my windows. Now if I can only figure out a way to get my kids to sleep in.....Ha, like that's going to happen. I am also extremely guilty of not wanting to cook dinners. Nothing I have to make sounds any good. All I want is to eat out so I don't' have to fix it. I swear I am always hungry. I can't remember if I was this bad with the other pregnancies, I probably was. I avoid going outside as much as possible. As soon as I am feeling like I want to go out aka- after the baby is born, it will probably be to stinkin' cold! Curse this Utah weather!

Welcome back to BYU - Chris our nephew. We look forward to seeing more of you!
Happy Birthday tomorrow to Jaylyn! You are finally 18!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Yay! I'm glad you got a new day scheduled. What a relief.