CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

All by myself!

Today has been the true test to see if I can handle three kids at home, all by my self. My parents have a training in Orem 8am -6pm for the next 3 days, and Darin is back at work. Overall things haven't been going too badly. Breakfast was a little hairy. All three kids were hungry at the same time. So I was trying to get food for Vi & Ashton with one arm, while holding Myra in the other. We ended up with a cup of milk all over the counter and floor, a bowl of oatmeal, face down on the floor, and at lunch, a cup of peaches all over the chair. Whew, that was a lot of food mess. The peaches were especially sticky.

I was able to play some Candy Land with Vi before Myra woke up. Ashton didn't take a nap, surprise, surprise. Sometimes I don't know how Myra sleeps through some of the noise, but she does. She had a pretty good night. Slept for 3 hours in her swing & two hours in her cradle. Then she was in my bed for the last few hours. Not bad. Dinner is in the crock pot = thanks Mom! Hopefully I can last the rest of the afternoon. Everyone should be home by 7pm. I might survive this after all!

Congrats to our heart friend Kaidence, who was listed on UNOS today for her new heart. We hope the pager goes off soon!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats on surviving day one! I'm terrified about being at home with 3 kids by myself . . . luckily I still have a few months before that will come.