CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Baby Pattern Baldness

It is official, Myra has finally developed the inevitable Baby pattern baldness. She not only has the oh so noticeable lack of hair on the back on her head, but is also losing it on the sides so she, in fact, looks like she has a Mohawk. It is always so much more distinct when the hair is dark. Grrr. Oh well, it doesn't change how cute she is, right?

My most exciting news of the week is that after her getting up every two hours (at least) at night, she slept for 7 hour straight last night, and I slept for 6 of those hours. Man oh Man, I feel half human again. I really needed the sleep after the crazy evening we had last night. Details to come in another post....

Reader beware that this might be a little too much information for some of you, especially those who have not had any children yet....
So, Myra's poop has changed from the normal breast fed baby yellowy orange stuff to a greeny weird color. Plus she only goes once every couple of days. I have nursed all my kids, and don't remember any doing this while being breast fed. Apparently it's ok and nothing is wrong with her. She still has plenty of wet ones, and she isn't even as gassy as she used to be. It may take some getting used to, but I am not complaining. Ashton more than makes up for Myra in the poopy diaper department.

So, I am off (ok not really moving but you understand!) to work on all the paperwork for primary 2008. It would be a whole lot easier if I had my 2008 Stake calendar. Hopefully it will be ready before February, which is when we got it last year....

1 comments:

Joshua Crook said...

Yeah Mel, that is too much info. Great, a poopy diaper blog!! Anyway, have fun with the whole stake calendar thing. We got our 2008's last month. Ha ha.
BBC