CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Festival of Trees

I know that I am a little behind with blogging, please forgive me. I'll catch up one of these days. Preferably one where I have gotten a little sleep before hand! ;)

Today was the big set up day for the Festival of Trees. Whew! A lot of work and love goes into each and every one of the trees. I had to run around this morning and get things printed for Elaine's picture and story. We did Elaine's Care Bear tree called "Care Bears Holiday". It turned out very cute. Covered in holiday dressed bears with a bunch of care Bear paraphernalia under the tree. For anyone in the Utah area who is interested in attending here is the Link:
http://www.festivaloftreesutah.com/

It is at the South Towne Expo Center. Any information you need should be on their site. Or you can email me. The tree is on Isle L. It is site number 24, so the far back corner. the one next to it called "Capture the Magic" was also decorated by us. Well, mostly by Nancy's work. It is a fairy tree. Nancy, Brynn, Cadie, Jacki & I had fun. Oh, and Myra too! She was so good. There was even another baby there with her exact same outfit! I also got to meet Vicki and see her tree. It is C-17 and for her daughter Hannah.

I picked up our Christmas cards today. They are all so cute. If you want one, make sure I have your address! :) Myra is smiling more and more everyday. She definitely looks like her mom when she smiles. Happy Birthday to my cousin Jenny. I hope you had a great day!

2 comments:

Liz said...

We just got back from the Festival of Trees...Elaine's tree was beautiful. Great job! It is so sweet to see trees for people I knew and loved.

Melissa said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it!