CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am Thankful for....

My cousin issued a challenge, and I am actually doing it. Amazing, I know. So, here is a list of things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving (in no particular order.)

~~My 4 perfect children - A baby to hold and cuddle, Vi & Ashton to play with and enjoy, and one watching over me from heaven.

~~The weather that has been unusually warm thus far for the winter season.

~~Memories

~~Freedom, Family, a roof over my head......

~~Good friends, you know who you are ;0)

~~ My hard working Weetie Wuv

~~My testimony

I imagine I could go on and on, but it would be trite and redundant. So, it's nothing too grand, but there you have it.

I picked up sparkling apple and pomegranate juice. I thought it sounded very interesting. I am putting up my Thanksgiving polls early since I won't have Internet access for a couple of days.

Happy Thanksgiving All!!!

1 comments:

Mike & Rebecca said...

Thanks for your friendship its been great getting to know your family!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Mike