CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Random

I just had two quick, rather humorous things to post. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love Christmas music. I am one of those "freaks" who can listen to it all year round. Darin called me today to inform me that I have corrupted the radio waves. His favorite station (I think it played 80's & 90's rockish music) had once again switched over to Christmas for the duration of the year. YES! More for me! The only thing that bothers me about the all Christmas radio stations, besides the obvious commercials, is that they seem to play the same few songs over and over. they need more variety....Maybe I'll send them some of mine! ;)

The other day there was a banging noise, alllll DAY LOOOng. It was akin to someone hammering. I knew it had to be something else, unless they were neurotic and hammering in nail after nail into a board or something. Anyway....long story short, there are two Woodpeckers that decided to try and make their home at my house, and then moved next door. The darned things would sit and peck peck peck on our over hang for the back porch. then fly to the west side of my neighbors house and peck on the side of her house, near the roof. Once in a while the birds would hit metal, and it would scare them half to death. Violet thought it was great to watch.

remember that the Festival of trees is coming up quick! If anyone has Care Bear stuff they want to donate, send it ASAP. Thank you to everyone who has helped out. I'll be sure to post pictures of it in a couple weeks.

0 comments: