CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Weekend Recap

We had a pretty busy weekend, or at least it felt that way. Friday Darin and I attempted to watch a movie together, but like always, it was late and I fell asleep for the end. Oh well, it wasn't that great anyway. Saturday was Kenny's birthday. Happy Birthday old Fart! Also on Saturday we tried to get a few things done around the house. Packed up and headed for Salt Lake. We attended a meeting at Primary Children's for our support group. We got the logo more finalized and put together care packages. It was good to get things moving.

After the hospital we met up with my Aunt Donna. She live in Wyoming, but attends the Ogden Temple for their ward temple trips. We drove over to my cousin's house and visited with her family for a while. Her new baby seemed so small compared to Myra. What a difference a month makes! Tina seemed to be doing really good! Josie was a little unsure of us and Ashton was scared of their dogs. Once we left there we headed to Wingers for dinner. Man, going to a restaurant with three kids was busy. Ashton was on one for some reason and kept trying to climb out of our booth and crazy stuff like that. The restaurant was really busy and extremely loud. I think that added to the confusion. We had a nice time visiting with Donna. When we got home the kids crashed. Darin and I changed clocks and tried to watch another movie. I woke up to him laughing his head off. I only caught the first 5 minutes of that movie. Oh well...

Sunday morning was nice. Darin got the kids ready! That doesn't happen very often. And he put dinner in the crock pot for after church. I felt a little spoiled. I loved it though. Darin has been so great and helpful. I am so thankful for a loving husband who cares about his family and wife. I love you Darin!!

Tomorrow I'm off to Pocatello for a funeral of one of the heart babies. I hope Myra does well on the drive!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ok, why doesn't anyone ever leave comments? I know you read the blog!! Where are you?

Melissa said...

Ok, why doesn't anyone ever leave comments? I know you read the blog!! Where are you?