CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Ashton Boy

Little kids are so funny, and make me laugh every day. Ashton's vocabulary has really taken off recently. It is so much fun to have conversations with him and hear what he is thinking about. Here is an example of a conversation I had with Ashton a few weeks ago:


Me: What color is the sky?

Ashton: Blue & White & .....Orange! Nemo is orange. He's a Clown fish. The clown fish fights sharks. I gonna fight sharks.
He then commences to fight imaginary Sharks.


Some other cute things that he says on a daily basis are: He calls Myra Sissy. It's adorable. "What's Wrong, sissy. Why're you crying Sissy etc."

He now calls his belly his "Tumbly" thanks to Winnie the Pooh. (Rumbly in my Tumbly). I love it!

And there are always the phrases he picks up from various movies like, "That was totally Wicked! " (Incredibles)

"I'm a happy child" (Toy Story)
"Who you callin' busted Buster?" (Toy Story)
"You get back here right now, Nemo! " (Finding Nemo)
"I'm off duty!" (Monster's Inc.)


Do you think mu kids like Pixar? Those are the ones that I can think of off hand. He also says, "I'm freakin' out" but I haven't been able to place that one yet. Silly boy.


Here are a couple of pictures of my new cousin Conner.



In other news, I get to take Violet to the dentist, again. She'd had some decay on her front teeth which we taken off and filed down a bit. Then the dentist "patched" them so there wasn't a huge gap.. Well yesterday that piece managed to fall off, so she has a funny smile. I have to go and get it fixed so it doesn't rot again...grrrr taking three kids to a dentist's office 30 minutes away is no fun! Wish me luck! The big bummer is I have to miss playing Volleyball. Boo Hoo!



0 comments: