CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Oh Boy

Grandma & Grandpa Crook gave Ashton a tool set for Christmas. They are plastic, but pretty live like. I was attempting to clean my room when I hear the sound of breaking glass. I thought it had come from upstairs, so I check the other two bedrooms and the bathroom, nope. Then I hear it again and run down stairs. Ashton had decided to smash my ornaments on the tree. He only broke two big balls, one of which I had made. One heart ornament luckily didn't break. He was using the hammer and smashed them into teeny tiny bits. Those toys went on time out for a couple of days and he wasn't happy about the cleaning up. Neither was I! Thanks a lot mom & dad...... ;)

I'm just worried about what is next.

1 comments:

Mike & Rebecca said...

Thats alot of cereal, I couldn't help to notice that he is sitting next to the time out chair---it looks pretty wore out!?!? You know that Ashton seems like he is all boy, a tool set at this age is just a mechanism for destruction, you never know maybe he'll grow up and be in the demolishing business...

Mike