CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

The Wal Mart Experience

Ok, I am going to attempt this post, while listening to Myra cry herself to sleep. Poor thing hasn't napped all day and is so tired. I don't know what the deal is. It was payday today, so like always, I needed groceries and things. The kids slept in about 45 minutes this morning. I thought the day was off to a great start. Well, by the time we got to the store, Myra was screaming (like she has been all day). I have to put Ashton in the cart so I can keep track of him. Violet likes to hang all over the outside of the card, which makes it hard to navigate, but she is pretty good.

Ashton was really on one today. Usually I can give him something to hold and he is ok. Well today he proceeded to Smash my bagels with his shoe, chew through a package of hot dogs, open the napkins, tear apart the box with fruit snacks and have a melt down because I wouldn't let him eat them, and open a bag of split peas. AGHHHH! At least I didn't need bread.

My head was spinning by the time I got home, and I have to go back because I only got about half way finished before I decided we couldn't stay any longer! The joys of motherhood! ;)

0 comments: