CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Where have all the widgets gone?

As you can tell, I have changed the look of my Blog. I like the new background. I think it is fabulous! When I was changing it though, I wasn't paying attention (kids, lack of sleep, etc.) and all of my widgets (Info along the side of my blog) was deleted. This meant I had to basically recreate the entire thing. UGHHHH, like I didn't have enough going an already! I hope that I was able to find everyone's blogs and link them to mine. If I have missed one, please let me know!

We went to Dan's funeral on Thursday. It was nice. The kids were nuts....but that's to be expected. We played games with Melissa and Shelby on Friday. I hope it was a good distraction for them. They kept a lot of the flowers and plants. They even have a larger wreath that looks great on the wall for Christmas. Shelby's mom gave them the flag too, so they will be getting a nice encasement for that. The holidays will be hard, but at least they know Dan isn't in pain any longer.

We had another baby in our Support group pass on this week. He had HLHS and was 7 weeks old. I will be attending the funeral on Wednesday (Darin's birthday). The family also had a daughter die about 12 months ago. I don't know the cause of her death, but two angels......so hard! We are praying for them and hope they are able to find comfort and peace.

0 comments: