CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Carabbas

Well, we tried a new restaurant yesterday that we loved. Carrabbas. It was so good. I had a special - chicken stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese in a yummy sauce. Darin had Sirloin steak. The couple that we went with has been there many times and knew good stuff to recommend. Unfortunately on the way to the restaurant Darin started feeling ill. He ate some dinner and brought the rest home. We then decided to go bowling. There is an alley in Payson so we headed back there. Little did we know that it was pretty Ghetto and smelled profusely of cigarette smoke. Not a place for an infant - so we went to dessert at Daltons.

I had a fruit and nut crisp that was mighty good. Darin had Mousse cake (I know, weird) and Karlee had bread pudding and Dustin had Coconut Cream pie. Then we went home and I put Myra to bed and we went over to their house and played, for the first time, guitar hero. It was a little tricky - Darin was a natural, like he is at all video games. It was fun. I even dreamed about the game last night. It was fun. Once we got home Darin spent a lot of the night on the toilet. He got a lot of sleep last night and this morning I let him sleep. I took Vi and Ashton to church and Darin came to teach his primary class. He is resting again, but says he feels better than last night. We will see if he makes it to work tomorrow. I hope that he doesn't share with the rest of us!

I finally finished all of my medical stuff for volunteering! I had my last TB test read. Yippie! I hope I got everything I needed. I'll call PCMC and set up my appointment this week sometime. I think we are doing our taxes tomorrow night. That should be loads of fun, sike. (I threw that in for the 80's in you). Lost and Samllville will be new this week. It's been a long time since there has been anything new on TV. This is long over due! I'm off to read my book, Peace like a River by Leif Enger. It is good, I have hardly put it down. I can't wait to see the out come of it all...Have a peaceful Sabbath.

1 comments:

Becky said...

There's definitely a bug going around. Alex is finally feeling better today after feeling sick for 9 days. Hope Darin's feeling better soon.