CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Exciting News!

Last night, for the first time ever, Ashton Peed in the toilet. It is a very exciting things for a mom. Especially one with two in diapers. I don't know if I am quite ready to begin seriously working on getting him toilet trained, but this is definitely the first step.

Darin went to work this morning. I hope he does okay. He wasn't feeling 100% yet, but feeling much better. I have a million and one things to do for Vi's birthday this week. I hope I can get them done, plus all the regulars - dishes, laundry etc.

I watched Mansfield Park last night. I actually enjoyed this version more than another that I had seen a few years ago. The other was more dark and had Fanny treated very poorly by her relations. I highly recommend this movie!

0 comments: