CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Valley Fair Lady

Yes, that's right, you guessed it, that was the title of the play we saw this weekend at Desert Star. It was one of the better one's I've seen. I loosely followed the story of "My Fair Lady", but with a West Valley Vs. East siders twist. There were a lot of great one liners. I've included one of the jokes from the Cowboy Ollio in my quote section. Enjoy!

Here are some pictures of the members of IHH. The first is of the Board of Directors.



The second is a picture of some of us filling care bags. If you can't tell, I'm the one working one haded while holding the baby!

We are still trying to get everything done to become official volunteers at PCMC. I hope I've gotten everything I need done! We shall see in a couple of weeks. I've also been thinking about Violets upcoming 5th Birthday. It is crazy to think she is that old already. Time flies. This will be a busy week with Darin starting a new job and all. I'll keep you posted on that. He does have a new cell phone and #. If you'd like it, please just email me.

Also, my parents had a very long and productive day at their Bridal Fair. Most every one they talked to was very interested in their product. I hope it brings in business for them. They have been working their little tails off!

2 comments:

Noni Andrew said...

Your'e quote was funny. Please e mail me Darin's new number. It sounds like your volunteers are an exciting and enthusiatic bunch. Good for you. Hope your mom and dad's business goes bananas as i guess I should say flowers. Love you Noni mom

Susan said...

Just wanted to wish you guys good luck on Darin's new job!