CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pirate Eye

My dang eye, the left one, has been twitching all day. It began during volleyball and was very distracting. Anyone know of a good remedy? I can't think of anything. I'm not really stressed about anything other than the crazy amounts of snow and my daughter turning 5! Ashton even went # 2 int he potty today. I guess he's telling me he ready?

So back to my eye issue, one of my fellow volley ballers suggested a pirate patch. Some how I don't think that's the answer. It isn't constant twitching, but several times an hour. Enough to be more than irritating.

For anyone concerned, we were not involved in the pile up here in our town. No Worries! I have more fun stuff to post, but I need to finish dinner. TTFN!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Every once in awhile I get an eye twitch like that. I've heard that it's linked to a calcium deficiency. I don't know if that's true or not, but if I up my milk intake when I have an eye twitch, it goes away.

Marin said...

I've been having the exact same problem! Doug also suggested the calcium, but I have a high calcium intake, so I don't think that's my problem, but it might help you!

Are you having extra watery eyes as well? I'm gettin that, esp. at night!

Melissa said...

thanks for the advice girls. It's a little better today. I did have yogurt for breakfast.

Janice said...

Okay Melissa, the suspense is killing me. What does Violet want for her birthday. I chose 2&3, but Dale said All of the above so that she could cut the dolls head off with the real sword. (lol) So which is it????? Inquiring minds want to know. Love to you all.