CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Polls are in

Well, It looks like there are definite favorites for the Republican and Democrat nominees for President in 2008. Mitt Romney had 77% of the votes ( I think a lot of LDS people read my blog!) and Barak Obama had 66%. I guess only time will tell. Our Primary's here in Utah are on February 5th according to the Internet. I hope you will all be making an effort to vote. I know I am going to try and get out there.

Also, I got shots, drug tested and all kinds of fun stuff today for volunteering with PCMC. Yay for shots! Actually it wasn't bad at all. I get to go back on Friday and have my TB test read. We are wishing a quick recovery to Alex and others in the hospital or suffering from RSV right now. Also my neighbors mom has developed blood clots in her lungs, so hopefully she can get rid of those and be on her way ho me from the hospital! Thinking of you all!

0 comments: