CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Suspense!

Man, I didn't realize that I was driving Janice nuts by not revealing the answer to the polla bout Violet's Birthday. Maybe I'll wait a few more days to give the answer. I'm mean like that!

So and random funny thing. There is a girl in pur Primary whose name is Cady (Katie). Guess what her middle name is...Rae, just like our Cadie Rae. I thought that was a pretty funny co -inky dink. My friend Becky also just decided to name their new baby girl Brynne. That makes how many Brynne or Brynn's now? Let's Count. One, two, three, four I think. Dang that's a lot of Brynne/Brynn's. It's a good thing it is a cute name!

Ashton has lost his blanky/baby. You know the pink shawl of Violets that he has been dragging around? Well it has dissappeared. I have my theory as to where it is (aka - Darin hid it or trashed it) because boys don't need pink things. Well, he had been very sad about his misfortune. I had a blanket out that I was using for Myra. It is a cute white with rainbow trim afghan that Brooke made when Violet was born. He wanted to start using that, but It is white and I didn't want it ruined. I went up and got the blanket th at Grandma Crook made for him when he was a baby. The base color on that is green and it is also crocheted. He has been happy to use that for his new baby. I guess he really love balnkets that are chrocheted. Elaine loved the ones that were tied and Violet hasn't really been that particular.

Well, I need to get a few things ready for Vi's B-day, plus do some primary stuff and watch a power point presentation for IHH. Well Janice are you dieing yet? The correct answer was all of the above. She wanted the fighter clothes and a real sword so she can be a fighter, but she also wants another doll like Darla, so Darla can have a sister. Darla is a doll that she got for her B-Day last year and has loved to death. So, the doll was not to decapitate like Uncle Dale thought. It was a good possiblility though. We need warm thoughts our way, because it is so cold. More snow is coming. NOOOOOOOOOO!

4 comments:

Janice said...

Thanks Melissa. I can relax now. I tried to tell Dale that sweet little Violet would never cut the head off a doll, but after having all boys, well, you know how they are. Stay warm. It's cold and wet here if it's any consolation to you. Janice

Janice said...

Thanks Melissa. I can relax now. I tried to tell Dale that sweet little Violet would never cut the head off a doll, but after having all boys, well, you know how they are. Stay warm. It's cold and wet here if it's any consolation to you. Janice

The Zwahlens said...

Happy birthday to Violet!

Cadie said...

Wow, that IS a co-inky dink! What an awesome name! But it would be cooler if it had an ie at the end instead of the y...oh well I guess people just want to be different.