CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

ET Phone Home

The kids stayed with a babysitter last night until Darin go home from work while I was at PCMC finishing up the volunteer Family - to - Family program orientating. Violet got ahold of the babysitters phone and said, " MOM, I'm going to call you." I thought, ok, she knows our number - but can she recognize the numbers well enough, and figure out how to send the call. So I told her to go ahead and try. Amazingly enough, my phone began to ring and it was Violet. Wow, she's smart! I've never taught her how to use a phone. It is could to know she can, and knows my number!

Myra has discovered that she has feet within her grasp. Funny girl. She wont sleep, but she's cute when she plays with her socks and pulls them off. She is always so surprised!

0 comments: