CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Web Site Update

The Intermountain Healing Hearts website (Intermountainhealinghearts.org) had a facelift over the weekend. Thanks to everyone for their hard work, long hours, and dedication! The donation page had to be removed. You can still mail in a donation if you feel so inclined. It will be up and running as soon as we get more paperwork/lisences from the state. There is a lot of components that go into setting up a non profit organization. I had no idea. On the website now, you can view a slide show. I guess it is more like a public service announcememnt. It has a lot of pictures of the different kids, and voice over about their life/defect. Check it out! Elaine is on it, there is even a picture of my mom! I'm sure she'll love that. LOL!

I am planning on making some changes to Elaine's website (Elaineandrew.com). I'll be adding some info on IHH. What else would you like to see on there? New pictures? If you ahve any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment!

0 comments: