CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Golden Sun!

It's a miracle, I think that "spring" may have actually arrived. I know that Utah is very changeable and that we will probably still get some snow, but it has been so nice. I can actually take my kids out for walks! We haven't gone to the park yet since there is still some snow. I hope it will be gone soon.

I made Violet help me in the front yard this afternoon. I wanted to clear out the flower beds so the bulbs can grow. Most are up already. I actually had one that came up in October or November. I think it got confused when we had some snow and them it warmed up a lot. I thought for sure the plant would die over the winter, (it looked funny when there was green poking out through the snow!) but the snow is gone now and it is still green. Only time will tell.

I was able to substantially cut back the rose bushes in front of the living room window. It is always an over grown part of the yard. There are also several annoying Chinese Elm trees that have begun to grow there. It looks better. Now I'll be able to decide if we should just pull everything out or not. Violet was a good little helper! She is growing up. It amazes me.

Happy Birthday to my friend Emily!! I'm so glad you have finally posted something new. Fabulous!! I hope you have a great Birthday!

Happy early Birthday to Amanda and Thomas & James, and Zoe and Mara and, I'm forgetting someone......Me! That's a lot of Birthday's on one day! Violet was helping me with a card for the twins. She asked me what their names were so I told her. She said, "Oh, like on Thomas & Friends." I guess they must get that a lot! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope it doesn't snow anymore! I'm loving this spring weather too!

Ryan and Jacki Andrew said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!