CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I don't want it to be over!



That is what Violet said as she started to cry at the end of Disney on ice Princess Wishes. It was so cute. So, it was the first time that I've left Myra for longer than a couple of hours. It was a total of 7 hours, and she did great! I pumped a bottle, and she had cereal and sweet potatoes. She napped too. When I got home I had to wake her up to feed her, and she went right back to sleep. Now, if only I could get her to sleep today.

We drove to Sandy and rode Trax right to the Energy Solutions Arena. It saved a lot of money and time. I'm so glad we didn't have to deal with parking and such. Woo Hoo. It was Violet's (and my) first time to ride Trax. It was good as long as I didn't sit backwards! Skylar (Vi's friend and her mom came with us) dressed up as Snow White, and Vi was Cinderella. She made me put her hair in a bun because Cinderella has a bun. They were so cute and excited the entire time. they were a little bouncy....


We got a huge tub of popcorn and Violet was so into the show, that at one piont, she bit her finger really bad. Ouch! We were able to meet a lot of people from IHH (Westmoreland's, Pearson's, Snell's, Brimley's, Wiley's, Homers, Englands...am I missing anyone?). I didn't see the Giles' or the Bartholoma's. Were you there and we somehow missed you? If so SORRY!!!!! It was great to put faces and names together. I was able to talk to Jen about the project going on for Ian. If anyone is interested in participating, please refer to their BLOG.

The show was so cute. I loved the sailors on the little Mermaid part that did tricks. AMAZING! and the Dragon that blew fire on Sleeping Beauty. Violet was worried that all of the ice would melt from the fire and the ice skaters would fall through the floor. Funny. I don't get how Mulan was a princess. the had a Mulan segment, which was either from Mulan 2 or something they made up. I didn't recognize the song. I love Mulan, but she isn't a Princess. Sorry!

When the show was over, it was still light out. We rode trax back, grabbed some dinner and were home by 8 ish. Skylar crashed in the car on the way back. If anyone has a chance to go, do it! It was great.

We woke up to about 3 inches of snow this morning. BLAH! I am so done with snow. I hope that my bulbs don't die since they are already up.

0 comments: