CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Myra Update

For those interested in the baby, she has fun with her feet now that she has discovered them. She still babbles Mamamamama! She has gotten the hang of eating cereal now. Wonderful!! She squirms around on the floor and moves her self a lot. She also tries to sit up. She is still bald.

Darin and I watched the new "Hairspray" movie for the first time last night. It was great. I highly recommend it!

Well, I guess I had better go and feed my kids. Then I think I have to make my own Birthday Cake, or buy one.

4 comments:

The Supermanns said...

Happy Birthday to you too! I know I'm a slacker on my blog, but you are good about always giving us something new! I'm excited to see you and the kids, either when we're in Utah or when you are in California.

Janice said...

Happy Birthday Melissa. Love, Janice and Dale (the boys too)

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday!