CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

The tieing of the shoes.

Violet walked over to me a couple of days ago and informed me that she knew how to tie her shoes now. Fearing the worst (about twenty knots all in a row) I looked at her shoes. Sure enough they were tied in two neat little bows. Apparently my mom had shown her how to tie a bow either in October or during the summer. Somehow Vi had managed to remember and had decided to learn to tie her own shoes. She is such a smart little girl. I had her show me and she explained, " you do it like this, mom." I was impressed and pleased that I didn't have to teacher her!

Darin and I went to dinner tonight with Ryan & Jacki. We met at Carabbas (super yummy!) and then went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream. we talked a lot and it was so nice to visit. Plus, they gave me the first two books in the Twilight series, so now I can start them. I'm looking forward to that! Thanks so much guys! Happy Birthday to my Cousin Amy tomorrow! You are sooooooo OLD!!! ;)

0 comments: