CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rolllin', Rollin', Rollin',

Myra sure gets around these days. She is rolling all over the place. She sleeps on her belly still, and is currently rolled over next to the book case pulling at my scrap books. Silly girl. She hasn't begun putting stuff in her mouth yet, which is good. She is almost sitting up. She does good for a while but still has a round bottom. She is looking more like herself everyday. Babies are fun.

I went to a great presentation last night called "20 items I wouldn't want to be without." It was fantastic. Sister Lee talked a lot about being spiritually prepared, and how that is more important than being temporally prepared. She also talked a lot about the book Left to Tell. I have heard many great things and can't wait to read it for myself. She had many great ideas for life sustaining foods. There is one that you can live up to 8 days on a tablespoon, if you can believe it! I'm so glad that I went.

We have our first Mutual tonight. Wish me luck! Oh, and check out my new survey!! Any ideas on how to keep my neighbors wiener dog out of my yard?

3 comments:

Noni Andrew said...

Check with your pet store and see if they have a spray that you can spray around the edge of your yard that will repell dogs. A smell that they won't like. I think of heard of something like that. Your meeting sounded great. Let me know about the book if you get it. Love you all Grandma Noni

The Ilsley Family said...

Greetings from Idaho,
While checking old emails Stacy and I found your blog site.
I cannot believe how big Violet and Ashton are.
More to come but check out the blog Stacy has been working on...
http://www.chuckandstacy.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Chuck :)

Erika said...

Hi Melissa, I found your blog when doing a search trying to find a DVD called "20 items I wouldn't want to be without." Was the presentation you watched in this meeting on a DVD? If so, do you know where I could find one? A friend of mine needs it.

Thanks!
Erika