CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

The case of the missing shoes

Ashton's sandals.......there is something mysterious going on with them. I think that they either walk on their own, or gremlins are in our midst. For about a week, his shoes were no where to be found. We search all the usual places, the shoe pile...I mean basket, bedrooms, cars, out side. You name it and I looked there. Even in the lost and founds at multiple church buildings. Nothing. I began asking friends and neighbors if we had left them there. Nope. His shoes weren't that old, we just bought them a few weeks ago so I didn't really want to buy new ones. I started feeling bad that his feet were constantly sweaty from shoes or boots. Then one day, they magically appeared on the top of the shoe basket. Where did they go for a a week, your guess is as good as mine.

0 comments: