CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A new look

Darin was finally able to cut our lawn yesterday. It looks nice and Green. Do dandy lions! I have been working on other parts of the yard, mainly the overgrown flower beds. Not too shabby. Now I just need to get a few annuals to plant and color things up since all of my tulips and daffodils are gone. I still have Gladiolas that have yet to bloom. I have one flowering pot to take tot he cemetery and am contemplating buying another, just in case someone decides to steal from the cemetery again.


So, the grass got a hair cut, and so did Vi. She came our of the office last week and had short stubble in the very front of her forehead. I looked at her and asked her if she cut her head, and she grimaced and said, yes. AGH!! It's not quite enough hair to make me want to cut bangs on her, but it is enough that I notice how funny it looks, every day!


Myra is the amazing moving girl. She scoots herself around the floor. Okay, she pushes herself backwards. She arcs her back and pushes that way too. Now I have to keep a close eye on that girl! I am just so busy trying to figure out this new calling. Violet made me a cute card for mother's day and sang to me at church. I missed Elaine a lot this year.


Saturday was our ward service auction for the youth. They were earning money for youth conference and girls camp. Darin drew this AMAZING black and white picture of Christ in Gethsemane. WOW! Our friend bought it for his wife for mothers day. Man was she excited!


Friday we played D & D. It was a lot of fun. Monday we had our neighbor over for dinner. We had a BBQ. Of course it was chilly and rainy, but it was still fun. They live across the street, and yet we don't see them much. Imagine that! :)


Happy 28th Wedding Anniversary, MOM & DAD!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Judy Elaine (on the 18th).

2 comments:

Noni Andrew said...

Thanks for the update. We always are excited to hear what is happening. It is always nice to be able to get outside in the yard after a cold winter. Love you

Janice said...

I have to say, I feel lucky that none of my kids ever cut their own hair. The only problem is now I can't get Jonny to cut his hair. lol.