CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Good Bye Charlie

This week has been tough for some members of IHH. Little Charlie passed on to a new life on Thursday. He was born the same day as our Myra. He was such a fighter. Our hearts go out to his family and the mourn and grieve for their little boy. It's the worst thing in the world to bury your child. Please pray for their family. He will be missed!

The day I found out about Charlies death, I had already been missing Elaine a lot. I unpacked the 12 month clothes for Myra, that Elaine had worn once upon a time. The tote that those clothes are in has Elaine's little foot print on the top. I wonder how much her feet would have grown by now? I miss Elaine everyday. The Hossfields will miss Charlie everyday. It is so hard. I am so sorry.

2 comments:

VLB said...

Hi Melissa,

Thinking of you, hoping you are well. I think you are such a good example of staying strong and reaching out to other families that are going through the same thing as you did. I really care about you a lot and am so happy to see your children all doing so well and that you guys are having a good summer. I am leaving for Utah today but will be busy with family. I was in your brother's ward for a short time but then realized I was supposed to be in another ward! Your brother and Renee are so nice! Wishing you a happy day today! Love, Valerie

Noni Andrew said...

I am so sorry you feel such a loss. God loves you and puts his arms around you to comfort you. You are his daughter as our darling Elaine is and he is always mindful of us. You are helping others as well as yourself when you reach out to them with your prayers and support. Only one that has the experience can understand what others go through. God bless you and Darin. I admire you both so much and all that you do. Love you