CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

He He He, Ha Ha Ha

Violet - While eating corn on the cob....."This tastes better than ice cream!"


We had a lot of fun with the other Andrew's on Saturday. You can read about it on Brynn's Blog. Here are a couple of pictures I stole.


Ashton played in the freezing cold pool for about an hour. He was so cold afterwards that he couldn't bend his knees to walk up the stairs. He also discovered skate boards. This will be his potty training incentive.




Myra loved all the attention. She got to eat Chad's Popsicle. I think it was the highlight of her day. Violet had a blast with all of the kids. They always have a good time. We enjoyed visiting and watching the kids. Thanks for the good food! I can't wait to see Jacki's video. It is the best. Where is it, guys?!?!!


Darin and I finished Ender's Game last night. It was good. I loved the twists in it. I did predict a couple of things, but it was a fantastic read. If you like Sci - Fi I recommend this book. Can't wait to start the next one.

2 comments:

Ryan and Jacki Andrew said...

I'm sorry but I don't think you will see my video!!!!!!

Cadie said...

Ender's Game is my absolute favorite book, and I have read the entire series, plus the Ender's Shadow series! Keep going...the next few books are kind of "out there" but they are still good! I hope someday they will bring Ender's Game to film!