CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Judy Elaine

Here is a picture of Judy Elaine. Her mom took her to the freedom Festival Baby contest today. She was NOT happy about it. She looks pretty darn cute though. My favorite quote of the day comes from Deann, "The wind is pretty windy!" Really?! That's so weird. Ha Ha.

I have started reading Twilight and have a hard time getting anything else done. It's so good. I hope my lesson goes over well tomorrow! :0)

Happy Late birthday to....
Luke Gozart
Chris Andrew
Sarah Bouck who all celebrated their birthday's yesterday.

1 comments:

Josh & Darla ~ Paul, Nicholas, & Andrew said...

That's twice today I've heard about the Twilight books! Now I'm going to HAVE to go check them out!

Also, Don't you love kids quotes?!