CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mormon Miracle Pageant

Wednesday was mutual like usual. We drove out to Manti to attend the Mormon Miracle Pageant. It was my first time seeing it all the way through. the last time I went I was very, very pregnant with Ashton. There was so much thunder and lightning, that the pageant was canceled 3/4 of the way through. Bummer. This time, I got to see the end. I was a little disappointed that it is pre-recorded and the actors aren't doing any of the speaking. The effects were cool, especially Moroni and the volcano.

We (YW) drove up, but none of the YM's Presidency went....funny. We had about 30 youth that went. Since we were on a week night, traffic wasn't bad and I was in bed before 1am. If you are ever in the neighborhood during production, go!! It is a great way to share the gospel and tell the story of the Mormon Miracle.

0 comments: