CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Pioneer Day!


It is the 24th of July! I am off to spend the day with my dad's side of the family, as is tradition. This will be the first year in about 23 that my parent's wont be there. Darn gas prices!


I hope you all have a great day, and remember all the sacrifices that the Pioneers made for us. I am lucky enough to have many ancestors who crossed the plains. Many lost their lives doing so. I have some that were in the Martin Handcart company, some in the last Hand cart company, and some who traveled in covered wagons with the earliest church members. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You are truly an inspiration in my life.


I also want to thank my Aunt Donna for all of the time and efforts that she has spent on our family history and temple work. I know it means so much to those that cannot do it for themselves at this time. We love you, Donna!


Happy Birthday to Uncle Craig. Hope it's the best!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thank you for your very sweet comment on my blog. We always love to know people are reading Gavin's story. Your Elaine is so precious - and I am sorry you have had to travel this road too. Thank you for your well wishes . . . and your family is adorable.
- Lindsay