CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten


I finally have a kid in school! Some times it blows my mind because I remember kindergarten. Violet's first day was Wednesday. Her school is strange and has an early out day on Wednesday. Luckily I have arranged a car pool so I only have to go to the school once a day, instead of two and the other moms also only go once instead of 3 times. Rotten half day kindy!


Violet was so excited she could hardly sleep the night before. And then she woke up early. She really likes her teacher, and the fact that there are about 7 kids from the ward in her class. A lot of the stuff they are doing in class now, she already knows, but is still having fun. I think her favorite thing is that they get to play with play doh everyday.

Violet is also experiencing another first. Her first loose tooth. I was worried because her adult tooth had already begun to come up behind the baby tooth. I was thinking we were going to have to get her baby teeth pulled, but it looks like we will not after all! Hooray!!!! So she has a wiggly tooth. She thinks it is cool. We have a little pillow that Elaine received int he hospital that has a small pocket to put your tooth in for the tooth fairy. Vi can't wait to use it! I was thinking the other day that Elaine should be in 2nd grade. How fun. Miss you!
ps- sorry the one picture has a shadow all over her face! I was in a hurry!

0 comments: