CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is our 8 year anniversary. In some ways I feel we have always been married, and in some it seems strange to have been so long.

We have been through a lot of fabulous things. He have our 4 lovely children. Thank you for that, Darin. You are such a great father. The kids love playing with you and learning from you. Violet especially has benefited from your art lessons. Ashton loves playing ball with you already. Thank you for honoring your priesthood. What a great example for our children.


We have also been through the most difficult of times, but are still together to talk about them. I'm glad we have each other to rely on when we need.


Your many talents always put me to shame, but I am so lucky to have you. Thank you for loving me so much, Weetie Wuv! For dancing with me and kissing me. I love you Darin! Here's to eternity!
I wish I had wedding pictures to share, but they are not in a digital format...

4 comments:

Noni Andrew said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSAY!!!! You both are such extorinary people with so many talents. We hope you have a great day remembering your special day. I remember how very beautiful it was at the temple that early in the morning with the sun shinning on all the flowers and trees and the wonderful spirit that was there. Love you all so much.

Susan and Chris said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mike and Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary you guys !!!

Hugs,
Mike

Cadie said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary! I think us Andrew's are pretty lucky that you agreed to join our family! You make a pretty awesome aunt! You are always so thoughtful...I don't know how you do it all. Love ya!