CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Iron Man


We had a nice evening for our anniversary. Darin arrived home from work and surprised me with none other than red roses and chocolates. He even got a nice card. How thoughtful! I'm so lucky. :)


We dropped our kids off at a sitters and went for dinner at The Olive Garden. The food was good. I hadn't been there for a while, the menu seems to have changed. It was nice to take our time and eat, just the two of us. Then we ran a couple of errands and lastly headed to the movies. We saw IronMan. It was good. I was pleasantly surprised. The special effects were amazing and the plot believable, as far as sci-fi goes. Another nicely done Marvel Comic movie. I loved the end! The theater was fairly full for a late Tuesday Night. I could have done without the obnoxious girl sitting behind us who had a loud comment/opinion on everything. She acted like she was an expert or something.

0 comments: