CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Knighton Fmaily Reunion

We had a fun time visiting with extended family a few weeks ago. We were the only ones there from our side of the Knighton Family. The kids had a blast playing all of the fun games. Ashton's favorite was the marble race. I think Vi had fun with the donut eating and anything that involved her getting candy.


There was an amazing family scrabble quilt that Aunt Nelva and her daughter Janet put together. I never did locate my name (it was packed with them!) but saw most everyone else's! It was an amazing sight! Here is a picture of a different one. Ours was much bigger to accommodate all the names. Thanks for the fun time everyone!

1 comments:

Linda said...

That quilt looks awesome. Glad the reunion was fun. I just caught up and read the last several blog entries (I a month behind). Congrats on non-profit status for healing hearts. I tried to get Cindy and Becky to run in that run/walk, but they had already signed up for a half-marathon the same day. But good luck with that, and everything else.
Linda