CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Scary Poppins


We had another amazing evening at Desert Star. It is just our fav! I think that this was the best one we have seen so far this year! We laughed and laughed! they used a lot of tunes from Mary Poppins and Chitty chitty bang bang. I also enjoyed the song to the tune of "hey Mikey you're so fine..." Good Stuff! We ate at Ruby River which was YUMMY! We were kind of celebrating Darin's promotion. Here are some of the great one liners from the show.

Sputnik on a stick

Any idiot knows you don't feed the birds

Super Khaki futuristic, extra baggy dockers

Who's your nanny?

Your Jedi mind tricks won't work on me. I'm wearing a mind shield. (Tin foil Darth helmet)

I burp in your nostrils


Good times!! Another highlight of the evening was watching Aaron and Mandy fight over a purse full of change. Love you guys!

1 comments:

Noni Andrew said...

You guys always have such a good time at the Desert Star. I am so glad you go out and have a good time. Hugs