CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

It's Hereditary

My Aunt Donna was in town last week for a work convention and we met up with her for dinner one evening. She gave us a few things from her convention (bag, pens, coupons) and one was a pad of paper. On it she had written down the name of the place we were eating for dinner. Fast forward a couple of days. The pad was sitting on my island. I glanced at it and thought, I don't remember writing that down. I got to thinking and realized that wasn't my handwriting, but my aunts.

I thought that it was mine! Supposedly handwriting is hereditary. I imagine if it had been more than one word, it would be easier to tell the difference. My mom doesn't believe me so I am going to mail her the paper, with my written word under it so she can compare. I know my aunt has much nicer handwriting than me, but for a moment in time, ours were identical!

2 comments:

Joshua Crook said...

Mel, you are nuts! lol

Shelby and Melissa Drake Family said...

My handwriting looks exactly like my mom's! Funny how that happens. Hey I tagged you like a week ago and you still haven't listed your quirks. What's up?