CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

The Party

Violet looks kind of weird in this picture!

Note her darling shirt that says Birthday girl.

This is her Birthday Cake. I decorated it with fondant. I think that is turned out great! I was pleased, plus it tasted super yummy!


Myra had a lot of fun eating cake and opening gifts. She got a lot of books, a few toys, sheets and a Halloween costume. Thanks everyone! She had a good day.

Wow! My hair is so long, it's not even all in the picture!



It was an awkward weekend to try and fit in a birthday celebration for a one year old. Conference and all....... We did have a surprise when Ross and Kerlyn showed up with Roy & Leslie. They were visiting for Conference and got to come see Myra. We had both sets of twins at our house. Here is a picture of them.


I am excited about putting her in a front facing car seat! Woo Hoo!

9 comments:

Cadie said...

Those are some great pictures! I especially like the one with all the twins. I wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday Myra!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Myra!

*~*Nikki*~* said...

What a cute family! Your kids are so photogenic (sp?) Elaine is beautiful, too:) You live in Payson? I'm up in South Weber, right by the 89-84 junction.

Dade is doing well. Other than his EKG's and echo's he's never had any other procedures done. November will be the 1st and hopefully only!

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

Cute kids! Work is going good. I'm learning a lot. Let me know what your involvement is at the NICU. Miss ya. Love ya.

The Zwahlens said...

Great job on the cake!

Noni Andrew said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Especially Myra the birthday girl. She is getting so big. Great Pictures. Thanks for sending them. I think Violet looked cute. as did Ashton and Myra. Hugs and Kisses Grandma

Janice said...

Wow, I can't believe Myra is one year old already. Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Myra. The cake is so cute, good job. Wish we lived closer and could share these family occasions with you in person and not just in spirit. I'm glad for the blog though! Hugs and kisses, Janice

Brooke said...

I CANNOT believe she is a year old already! How did that happen? All your kids are getting so big :) Happy Birthday Myra!

Palmer family said...

Violet is getting so big and looks so mature! Looks like a fun conference weekend!