CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Susan


Since my cousin Susan was the first to guess correctly that I had quoted "Sabrina" with Audrey Hepburn I am doing a little post about her.

Susan lives far far away (aka not in my state) and unfortunately I don't see her much. She is the most talented musician I have ever heard. Her forte is the clarinet. While she was attending BYU I was able to see hear her perform on numerous occasions. I was always in Awe of her great talent.


Susan is also a very dear and beautiful (dare I say it) woman. :) I have always loved her phenomenally darling red hair. She always looks nice and has fabulous taste. Thanks for reading the blog....and way to go with knowing the movie.


For you movie buff's out there....keep reading for more quotes to come w/ rewards!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay Susan! :)

Susan said...

Hey, thanks for the post!!