CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

What?! I'm Famous!

Well almost. That's how I felt anyway when I opened this email.



See What People Are Saying About...
Absolutely hilarious! I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time! As we drove home, we would quote part of the play and we both would nearly cry with mirth!
-Gregory Gabbott
We loved Scary Poppins! It was quite possibly our favorite show of all time (we have been season ticket holders for several years). Thanks so much! -Melissa Andrew
We loved the olio. We have two sons seving in the military. It made me really proud of them and our country. -LaPreal Hansen
It is a five star, thumbs up performance. Everyone in our group loved the show.
-Bonnie Hill
I give Scary Poppins an A++. -Christina Garff
Desert Star has again succeeded in providing family fun with Scary Poppins. The cast is wonderful and so talented! Makes me happy to be a season ticket holder! -Cindy Heller
The show was funny, witty and good entertainment. The patriotic tribute was excellent.
-Gloria Mayne
We loved Scary Poppins! We have recommended it to several of our friends!
-Christopher Romero
One of the best we've seen over the past 12+ years!! -Debi Johnson


Scary Poppins plays through November 8th
Only at Desert Star!
Desert Star Playhouse
4861 S. State, Murray Utah 84107801-266-2600
Wow! My comment in a n email. Woo Hoo!! :)

1 comments:

Janice said...

Can I have your autograph????