CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Tag, you're it!

Holy Moly! I am finally getting around to the tags. Here they are.



My 8 Obsessions right now... (Thanks for tagging me Sarah!)
1. Food Storage/ Emergency Preparedness
2. My calling
3. Volleyball (I'm on two City league teams plus we are still doing YW volleyball)
4. Reading books...
5. My Kids & family
6. Trying to get ready for the Holidays (Festival of Trees is coming up...we are working on a small tree)
7. Organizing/cleaning - a never ending endeavor
8. Keeping up with all the kids in the
IHH support group

8 words or phrases that I use often
1. remember who you are
2. What is going on?
3. Stop fighting
4. For Sure
5. I love you
6. Take a deep breath
7. Like, whatever, Frickin, doh etc
8. Nice serve, Mine, I go, Help, swing, good hustle (yelled during volley ball)

8 things I want to do before I die...
1. Watch (most of)kids grow up
2. Travel
3. Be a temple worker
4. Continue my education
5. Visit as many temples as I can
6. Teach my children all they will need to know
7. Let the world know about CHD's and all they involve - make a difference
8. Enjoy lots of time with my spouse

8 things I want or need right now...
1. Debt to be paid off
2. My house clean! (ha ha)
3. Sleep!
4. Prepare an impromptu lesson for YW for Sunday
5. Need a new camera
6. to use the bathroom
7. construction projects done - and the moola to finish them
8. Peace of mind!

8 people I tag..
1. Amy L
2. Michelle Z
3. Brooke K
4. Jenny M
5. Melissa D
6. Valerie B
7. Aubrey R
8. Jess B


Ok, now on to the next one. This one took me a little more time... I wanted to think of my own things and not reuse things that have been said.

Tagged!
Here are the rules:1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
5. Leave a comment to let them know.

Melissa D. tagged me. Thanks Melissa! (It's so funny knowing like 10 people with your same name!)

My Quirks
** I cannot stand my hair in my face. Hence the no bangs for me. I can't stand to be distracted by not being able to see anything. Ugh. What a pain.

** I have to have a clean microwave. I have used too many that are covered in filth old food. What a microwave is like that, whatever you put in there comes out smelling, and therefore tasting like old cheese and burnt crap. Gross. It makes me want to puke just thinking about it! This is about as far as my OCD goes I guess.

**I like to listen to Christmas music year round. It makes me at peace and happy. I love it!

** I have an uncanny ability to know within a few minutes, what time it is. My friend Nikki thinks it is funny to randomly ask me and try to catch me unawares. Maybe this stems from also liking to be able to see the clock at night when I wake up. If I cant see it, I get bugged.

** I think people in America should understand how to use the language. It is hard to take an adult seriously if they are saying things like "usetacould" "That is hims toy" "I borrowed that to my sister". Yikes! I know I still have a long ways to go until I fully grasp the language, but there are so many simple things that drive me batty. I think I am starting to slip.....

** If I am putting on shoes, my socks cannot be bunched up, or turned funny. It feels so uncomfortable. My shoes also have to be the same tightness. If one is way loose it makes me crazy and I have to fix it. My mom used to go insane when I was little and I would make her fix my shoes over and over. They just need to be equal!

I guess I could go on and on, but there you have it. Six weird things about me that you did or didn't know previously.

I Tag, Sarah, Emily, Cadie, Jen B, Ciria, & Brynn H. Good Luck!

@@@@Myra's new word was "tat" aka Cat.@@@@@

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I can do the time thing, too. I think I must just have a really accurate internal body clock.

I also have to have my shoes just right. It drove my mom nuts. Maybe it's genetic. :)