CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it Snow


Well, it looks like it will be snowing pretty much constatly for the next two days. I have to travel to West Valley tonight, and hope the weather cooperates for the drive. Darin left 2 hats and a shovel out side on saturday. I can hardly see them at all now. And as I look out the window, I see my neighbor faithfully shoveling/snow blowing his drive. I am not feeling that ambitious quite yet.


Darin has a nice 5 day weekend for Christmas and a 4 day weekend for New Years. It will be nice to have him home so much. I think it spoils me though and I get used to having him around so much. I love it! Myra seems to be back to normal after her horrid bout with croup. She almost got admitted to the hospital because she was retracting pretty severely and had stridor. I had to take her to the Dr. 3 times for meds. I had never before taken my kids in for croup. I could usually get it under control with the good old tricks. Unfortunately she got it bad. My brother used to also, so I don't know if that means she will always get it and may end up in the hospital like Josh. If she does, it gives her a much higher chance of having asthma. It was a pretty scary couple of days. But like I told the Dr, we've done scary before!


3 comments:

Palmer family said...

Mason and Eliza have both been sick for about a week now. It stinks, huh!?? Sorry you are going through all that "stuff" too. Not fun. Hope it's all gone by Christmas! I got your card in the mail by the way---super cute. Thanks!

Jenny said...

Isn't croup a pain?

Noni Andrew said...

We got your card. Thanks it was so cute. Sorry Myra has been croupy. We had some of that. I think Bob's family had it too. Love you all