CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Singing the Blues


Sorry for the lack of posts for the few of you that actually check my blog. I hate when crap happens and you have to deal with it because you have no other choice. Even though you just want to crawl in a hole and never come out. Don't stress, nothing too major, but I'm not quite feeling myself yet over the whole thing. Maybe one day........


I just feel like singing the old familiar song " no body likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll just go eat worms.." You know, when you feel invisible and expendable.....that's me to a "T" apparently. *Groan* I feel like vegging out all day. Too bad I can't, but I am taking advantage as much as possible while contemplating my "inactivity" in a few nameless activities.


I will try and post something more chipper later, like maybe about my cute, darling kids, or the Festival of trees, or who knows. My mood has really put a damper on the whole Christmas spirit thing. Ugh! That's the worst. I don't even want to listen to Christmas Music. Lame!
Maybe I have the "mean reds"?

5 comments:

Cadie said...

Turn that frown upside down! Who did this to you??? I'll kick 'em in the teeth! Love you favorite aunt Melissa!

Noni Andrew said...

Sorry you have the blues. I hope you will be able to work though this. You know all the answers to getting better, but don't want to listen and don't have the energy. I have been there and just pray that you can get beyond it. Going for walks and getting out side I think helps. We love you very much and wish there was something we could do. Perk up.

Joshua Crook said...

Mel,
Maybe its just the weather getting to you. You know, cabin fever? All I've got to say is... "Forget your troubles, come on GET HAPPY..." (set to music and it works just fine, so there!
Josh

--Nicki said...

I just wanted to let you know that I like you! I don't know you much, just from reading your blog and posts now and then. I think all of us really get down and have a hard time sometimes, even at church. I know I've had my share of feeling that way. You seem to be headed in the right direction in life, just keep going!

You have such a cute family!

Nicki (from IHH)

Jules said...

Hey girl,

I hope this post isn't about what I think it's about, but if it is, I want you to know I've been thinking about you a lot and these situations are always so stupid and uncomfortable. I felt kind of nauseated the entire Thanksgiving holiday over the transition for everyone, but I guess I just don't know. Probably nothing I can say is going to help, but I want to thank you for all the times you've been there for me over the past eight months and beyond...all the times we felt hated and unappreciated. There is a bright side: at least we won't ever again have to wait for an hour for meetings that don't happen. ;) Let's talk and hang out again when things settle down and when the blues dissipate. I'm here and you're not invisible, I just haven't known if you wanted to talk.

Jules

PS Disregard and forgive my ramblings if I'm completely off the mark. ;)