CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Please go and Vote!!!


I know that a lot of you read http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/ .If you do, then you know there is a makeover contest going on. If you follow the blog, then you have also seen this picture.


This is Emily. She is a part of Intermountain Healing Hearts. I was able to meet her for the first time at her baby Ryker's funeral. Emily (and her hubby) are the sweetest people. I would love it if she was able to win this contest and given an opportunity to shine. They have been through a lot.


Emily, you are an amazing woman and we love you!
Please vote for Emily!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I voted this morning, before you posted, for Emily!

Susan said...

She seems like an amazing person. She's got my vote!

Christina said...

Yeah! I am glad you blogged about this. I think Emily is awesome. I voted for her already!!!