CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Heart Day!


Here is a cute picture of Elaine with her Tigger pillow. Happy Valentine's/CHD Awareness Day! Obviously this time of year gets me really missing my girl.
Darin surprised me with roses and chocolate last night. I got my Valentine's early! :) Tonight we are going out. We have had a nice, relaxing day so far. Snowed in this morning, but it has warmed up considerably now. I do believe more snow is in the future though. Hope you all have a special Valentine to spend the day with!
On a side note, Ashton has been having a lot of success with the toilet training! I hope it keeps up.

2 comments:

Noni Andrew said...

Happy Valentines Day to all of you. We didn't do much. Richard and Rick came over and visited for a little while. Evelyn said they had snow up in their neck of the woods. The kids are going to play in the snow. It isn't very far away. Love you all

Noni Andrew said...

That is such a cute picture of Elaine with her Tigger. It is wonderful to have pictures to help us remember our very sweet loved ones. Love to you