CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stepford Family


Have you ever seen something and thought to yourself, this cannot be real. The kind of thing only happens in creepy shows. Over the Holidays, Darin & I were at a play of "A Christmas Carol" with the Marvels. At intermission Mandy and I turn to each other and say the same thing. "Did you see that family over there?!" No joke, they (mom, dad & like 5 or 6 kids) all had on matching clothing. Down to jackets, shoes and I can only imagine, underwear. Boys all had similar hair, as did the girls. It was so abnormal.

The only thing we could come up with was that they were alien's from another planet had just had family portraits taken. It was so bizarre. They all had black rain/rubber boots on. I get the heebie jeebies just thinking about it again. (Mufasa.....Say it again..Mufasa BBBBrrrrrruuuuahhh.)




So, yeah, it was way weird. It did seem like they stepped out of some Twilight Zone special. Dodododo Dodododo..........We kept talking about it all night, but tried our hardest not to stare. I hope they didn't notice, they might try to assimilate me! AGGGGHHHHH!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Uh, that's really weird. Matching some of the kids is one thing, but the parents, too? If I come downstairs after getting dressed and realize I'm even in the same color scheme as Alex, I go right back upstairs and change.