CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stink -O Man


Ashton just emptied (by spraying) an entire bottle of Fabreze in my basement. Violet came and told me after the fact. She was too busy watching her show to be bothered. Thanks for the help, dearie. UGHHHHHHHHHH. The stench smacks you in the face when you go down, and then you breath. You can literally taste it. I've banished all children from the basement until it airs out some. It is so disgusting! Just writing about it makes me shudder as I recall the horror. It is nasty! I thought the bottle was safe down there are it was on top of the entertainment center. It is a 6 ft. entertainment center. Nope. Dang monkey children.

2 comments:

Noni Andrew said...

Check and see what is in that and if smelling it has any bad things. I bet it is really terrible smell. A little goes a long way. Yes, you have a boy an adventurer. Do your windows down stairs open? Hope it doesn't take too long to air out. Love you

Shelby and Melissa Drake Family said...

I am so sorry! That is the worst! Nicole did that once, Guess what, fabreeze is banned from our house now!

By the way, I can't see any of your pics on the side, is it my computer?