CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Avery

There is a sweet family that is part of Intermountain Healing Hearts that in one day welcomed their baby girl into the world, and also had to say good-bye. Avery was prediagnosed, but once she was born, she had several more problems than were expected. There is a beautiful picture of this darling girl on her blog. My heart goes out to Avery's family. I hope they know how many people are thinking about them and crying with them.

1 comments:

Shara said...

I just read about another little girl who also suffered congenital heart disease. And who recently passed one (just before her first birthday) I was crying for them when I read about it. I'll be praying for both families now. . .
http://www.thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com/