CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Microwave

Seriously!! Last weekend was nuts. That's all I have to say. Friday the Microwave made a strange noise and then ceased to function. Thus the purchase of this:

A new microwave. It is simply the newer modle of what we already had. Let me just say, appliances are pricy! Ouch. Amazingly enough we did survive the stone age not having one for a few days. I know a few of you thought this impossible....but the stove and oven worked people. Come on!



Darin was finally able to put it in on Tuesday evening. After he stood there and stared at it for a few minutes looking confuddled, I picked up the phone and placed a call. Apparently Darin was trying to figure out how to take it out without dropping it on the stove. Hello! I have two hands, but whatever. I called Phil (his wife had graciously volunteered him for the job, unbeknownst to him) and he came running. After a surprisingly short period of time it was in. Yay! Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Ciria said...

Lucky, i just keep waiting for ours to die so that I can get that exact one.

Noni Andrew said...

It's amazing how we get hooked on these wonderful time saving appliances. I think I use mine more than the stove or as much. Glad you were able to get a new one. Isn't Darin wonderful? (smile) Love you guys